Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air. We specialise in the Recruitment, Training and Employment of airline Cabin Crew for Europe’s leading low cost airline group.
Our new Cabin Crew roles offer real promotional opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress with their career while exploring Europe’s favourite destinations, experiencing new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
Operating as Cabin Crew you are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all passengers on board and carrying out all duties in line with company policies and procedures. You must be communicative and highly motivated with a friendly and outgoing personality and take pride in providing the highest level of customer service. The role involves teamwork and a positive “can do” attitude. You must be flexible to relocate as you could operate from any European Base within Ryanair Holdings PLC subject to operational requirements.
This Cabin Crew position offers a highly competitive salary for staff members who excel in this fast paced, fun and challenging role.
Join the Crewlink Cabin Crew Team – make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your new and exciting adventure.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency
- Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel
- Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
Apply now to attend an Online Interview with one of our experienced Recruiters!