Operating as Cabin Crew you are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of all passengers on board and carrying out all duties in line with company policies and procedures. You must be highly motivated with a friendly and outgoing personality and take pride in providing the highest level of customer service. The role involves teamwork and a positive “can do” attitude. You must be flexible to relocate as you could operate from any European Base within Ryanair Holdings PLC subject to operational requirements.
Join the Crewlink Cabin Crew Team – make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your new and exciting adventure.
What’s on offer
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Guaranteed contract upon successful completion of training, with potential for permanency
- Unlimited Highly Discounted Staff Travel
- Flexible 5 days on/3 days off staff rosters
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off
- Amazing career advancement opportunities
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network