ABOUT THE JOB
What’s on offer for full-time crew?
- Free Ryanair Training Course.
- Daily Per Diem paid whist training.
- A guaranteed fixed-term contract with Crewlink who are contracted to supply Cabin Crew to Ryanair with the possibility of permanent contract thereafter.
- Shifts are 5/3 – 5/3 – 5 days on, 3 days off followed by 5 days on, 3 days off.
- Competitive salary plus sales bonus – €22-€25k/£16-£21k
- Great promotional opportunities. If you are a successful member of crew, you have the potential to be directly employed with Ryanair and after 12 months you may be eligible for promotion to a Customer Service Supervisor
- Discounted Staff Travel.
A Customer Service Supervisor promotion would involve:
- Increased responsibility as you manage a team of three other Cabin Crew on each flight.
- Increased pay – Ryanair Supervisors based in the UK & Ireland earn approximately £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum.
- Increased Staff Travel benefits (including discounted travel on other airlines).