What’s on offer for full-time crew?
- A guaranteed fixed-term contract for 3 years with Crewlink who are contracted to supply cabin crew to Ryanair.
- No planned overnights – Ryanair gets you home to your Base every day ‘On Time’.
- Shifts are 5/3 – 5/3 – 5 days on, 3 days off followed by 5 days on, 3 days off.
- Generous travel benefits from day one, giving you the opportunity to fly abroad on your days off. Rome for lunch? Or Skiing in Austria?
- Competitve basic salary plus variable flight pay.
- A ‘New Joiners Allowance’ – an extra €1,200 paid over first 6 months at the start of your new career.
- Great promotional opportunities: If you are a successful member of crew, you have the potential to be directly employed with Ryanair and, after 12 months, you may be eligible for promotion to a Customer Service Supervisor, earning in excess of €30,000 gross per annum.
A Customer Service Supervisor promotion would involve:
- Increased responsibility as you manage a team of three other Cabin Crew on each flight.
- Increased pay – Ryanair Supervisors based in the UK & Ireland earn approximately £25,000/€30,000 gross per annum.
- Increased Staff Travel benefits (including discounted travel on other airlines).