Crewlink operates a very simple and easy fee structure to help you on your way to a Flying Career:
NO FEES are charged until you have completed the interviews and you decide to undertake the training course at the HTC.
You have 2 Payment Options:
- ‘Pay by Deduction’ – Registration Fee of €500.00 in order to confirm your place on the training course, course fee of €2,999.00 will be deducted from salary. Accommodation cost of €700.00 must be paid 3 weeks before course commencement.
- ‘Pay in Advance’ – Registration Fee of €500.00 in order to confirm your place on the training course, reduced course fee of €2,399.00 plus accommodation costs of €700.00 to be paid 3 weeks before course commencement.
In order to confirm your place you are required to pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of €500.00, which includes:
- Manuals, ID Processing, Materials (no food).
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable to ensure trainees commit fully to the training course.
- If you FAIL, there are NO more Course Fees. Any Course Fee paid will be refunded.
- If you PASS, there are no further charges, once your Course Fee has been paid in full.